7 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

To the Sheriff Who Arrests Six Year Old Migrant Children:

To contact us Click HERE
Yes, it is Sheriff Arpaio. Yes, he actually has stooped to a new low. I'll likely never meet him, but if I did this is what I would tell him:

Sheriff Arpaio, you are aging rapidly. Soon, you will meet your maker. Do you remember what Jesus said? "Let the children come to me and do not hinder them" Are you following his example? I think not. When you reject these children, you're also rejecting your God. Just as you reject Him, so shall He reject you.
"Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in...Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me." -Matthew 25: 41-45

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder