14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

AMA Health Care Marketing Conference?

To contact us Click HERE
Screen shot 2013-01-08 at 4.54.38 PM

One of my co-workers brought me a direct mail piece promoting a conference produced by the American Marketing Association titled: Health Care Marketing: Building Brands. Moving Markets. Delivering Value. I am not familiar with this conference, although I am familiar with Rhoda Weiss who is the lead instructor at the two day event. Rhoda has great credentials as the former National Chair & CEO and National Board Director at Public Relations Society of America and the former president of SHSMD, among other achievements.

I've never attended this AMA Health Care Marketing conference. Nor have I ever sent any of my staff. I'm curious, how does this event compare to other industry conference like SHSMD's annual conference, Ragan's Healthcare Social Media Summits, or the Healthcare Marketing Summit? If you've attended one of the AMA Health Care conferences I would love to hear your assessment of the curriculum and the speakers. Please leave me a comment letting me know your opinion. Based on the content outline, this looks like a great introduction to healthcare for junior staff members. One problem I'm having is that I can't find a listing of the guest speakers for this event.

Anyway, I welcome your wisdom and look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks! For more information about the conference, click here.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder