5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Do I Smell Caraway on Your Breath, Kid??

To contact us Click HERE
I have turned into my mother. Just now, I used my kid's bathroom and, looking into the garbage can, I see MARIJUANA SEEDS. I was instantly ready to go berserk and started thinking about what I have to say to her when she gets home. Then it dawned on me.

Last night, my kiddo and I were eating crackers in bed. They were really fancy crackers from Whole Check that we inherited from church coffee hour leftovers. They're really great, because they have a layer of five or six spices on top. We planned to use the loose spices to make a homemade salad dressing. Anyway, she accidentally knocked them over, spilling spice mix all over the floor. It was too late to vacuum so I had her gather what she could and throw it away. Apparently, she didn't bother going downstairs.

Since I'm all riled up, would it be okay if I used that energy to complain about the fact that it's technically throwing away food trash in a place other than the kitchen? Or would that just be obvious sulkiness because I almost made a fool out of myself?

fancy flatbread
These are fancy schmancy crackers. They are heavily sprinkled with sesame seeds, caraway seeds, and poppy seeds.
If the label is to be believed, they do not contain any marijuana seeds.
marijuana seeds
These are marijuana seeds. At the current time, there are no fancy schmancy crackers that can be (legally) obtained in the USA featuring marijuana seeds.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder