14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

My 2013 Roadshow Is Taking Shape

To contact us Click HERE
Speaking at conferences is an important part of my professional life. For me, each speaking engagement is a growth opportunity as well as an opportunity to share ideas and knowledge with colleagues around the country. Each year I go through the process of sending out speaker submissions to various healthcare marketing conferences in the hope that I'll pick up a few speaking engagements. And each year I am surprised by the outcome.

So far 2013 is looking like a good year for my personal healthcare marketing roadshow. My calendar is already filling up with a number of speaking engagements. I am most excited about the fact that I will be speaking at a few conferences where I have not been a speaker in the past. This includes the PRSA Health Academy Conference, the Pelvic Health Conference (produced by the Spirit Conference Group), and the New England Executive Women in Healthcare Conference.

Here's the itinerary, with more to come:
  • Physician Strategies Summit, Orlando, Florida, February 24-26, 2013
  • 3rd Annual New England Executive Women in Healthcare Conference, Friday, March 1, 2013, Portsmouth, NH
  • Spirit Conference Group’s 2012 Pelvic Health Conference, Denver, CO, March 13-15, 2013.
  • 2013 AAMC GIA National Professional Development Conference, April 3 - 6, 2013, Hollywood, FL
  • PRSA Health Academy Conference, Indianapolis, IN, May 2, 2013
  • New England Society for Healthcare Communications, 2013 Spring Symposium, Newport, RI, Sunday, May 19 - Tuesday, May 21
  • Healthcare Marketing Summit, May 5-7, 2012, Scottsdale, AZ (fingers crossed)
I hope to see you at one or more of these events. This is shaping up to be a great year and I look forward to be challenged like never before. With everything that's happening in healthcare, that is almost guaranteed!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder