13 Kasım 2012 Salı

My Pilgrimage to Mayo - Year Two

To contact us Click HERE


This week I am attending the 4th annual Mayo Ragan Healthcare Social Media Summit. What I love about this conference is the concentration of healthcare social media thought leaders. Of all the conferences I attend each year, this is the one where I bump into the folks I follow on Twitter for their insights on healthcare social media. The line up of speakers and panelists is terrific. A few of my favorites include:
  • Dr. Natasha Burgert
  • Dr. Farris Timimi
  • Lee Aase
  • Dr. Bryan Vartabedian
I’m also looking forward to reconnecting with colleagues from around the country. In attendance will be friends and colleagues like Bob West, Chris Boyer, Tim Brennan, Beth Anne Atkins, Carla Bryant, Jessica Levco, Ann Tracy Mueller, Dan Hinmon and so many others!

Over the next couple of days I'll be blogging and Tweeting live from Rochester Minnesota. Feel free to follow along. The hashtag for the conference is #MayoRagan.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder