14 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Social Media and Dentistry

To contact us Click HERE
Last week I had the pleasure of presenting to a group of future dentists at the UNC School of Dentistry in Chapel Hill, all part of Dr. Ralph Leonard's Practice Management Seminar. I was asked to address the role of social media within the dental practice. For me, it is always fun to speak to different groups and get a feel for their involvement in social media. For many in this group this was their introduction to social media engagement as an important ingredient in practice management: patient education, search engine visibility, patient engagement, new patient acquisition, reputation management, etc. Here is the presentation from my SlideShare account.


Social Media and the Dental Practice from Jennings (Dan Dunlop)

I've written in the past about my love for this new trend where academic and healthcare facilities are being designed and built with sustainability and environmental stewardship in mind. I was so impress with the new Koury Oral Health Sciences Building. The facility integrates a variety of new technologies that support resource conservation and enhanced building performance. Its design is registered with the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program and is on track to receive Silver certification.








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder